What is a Tower Garden?
The Tower Garden™ is a patented vertical food production system designed for home and commercial growers. This system is highly efficient, and allows even inexperienced growers to produce food in a fraction of the time it would take to grow the same crops in soil. In its development, the designer focused on 3 main goals: Produce healthy plants; Produce healthy, pesticide-free food for everyday people; and lastly, to produce food in a “green” or sustainable growing system. The Tower Garden does just that!
- Grows 20 Plants per tower
- Purchase add-on kits and grow up to 44 plants! (High capacity pump required with more than one extension.)
- Grow almost any vegetable, herb or flower
- Uses just 5-10% of water and nutrients
- Up to 66% better yield (Study completed at Univeristy of Mississippi)
- Just as nutrient dense as conventionally grown produce (Study completed at Univeristy of Mississippi)
- You can grow in colder climates with a submersible heater and/or frost blanket
- No growing experience necessary
- Closed system aeroponic tower
- Grows almost any vegetable, herb or flower
- 2.5′ x 2.5′ footprint